Wednesday, May 5, 2010

common platform

Much has been made of how the new social media creates boundless opportunities and networking possibilities. And it is true that even for those of us born in generations before (ie. not Y or Z) the notion of life without connectivity is like a very distant blurry old dream. As though life in all its present clarity did not exist then. Whether that is a good or sad state is debatable. But sites like (not) common people which presents a platform for budding photographers to reach out to all potential audience are a great example of how to use such connectivity to express creativity and seek opportunity.


Photos by Adam Kremer
"I love nights of long exposures, but bad things always happen to me when I go taking photos at night."


Photos by Eugene Suo - me

Photos by Liana Fides Frappa
"I'm a dreamer, I'm influenced by the moon!"

No comments:

Post a Comment